Chapter-Two

Hannie walked through the portal, his feet landing on the pavement of the bridge. "Woah. This is amazing." Hannie said in astonishment.

Hannie smiled to himself, his wings resting against his back, each one 5 feet long, a golden Halo over his head

He walked down the bridge, towards the marvelous looking school. He couldn't believe he'd be attending here, he's wanted to come here for almost 4 years now.

However right as he arrived at the end of the bridge, his attention was caught by a soft singing voice, somewhere off in the distance

"Upon one summer's morning
I carefully did stray
Down by the Walls of Wapping
Where I met a sailor."

Hannie turned to see a figure over the foggy water. "I think it's a Siren" Hannie whispered to himself, feeling his mind go blank as Han was suddenly thrown into control.

"Yep that's a Siren." Han said, seeing a boy around his age, leaning agaisnt a rock.

"Conversing with a young lass
Who seem'd to be in pain
Saying, William, when you go
I fear you'll ne'er return again."

"You have a very pretty voice!" Han called out from the bridge, causing the Siren to stop singing.

"Yeah, it's so pretty it leads people to their death!" The Siren called out. 

"I figured. And sorry I didn't jump to my death for you, I can't go in water sorry!" Han said.

"Nah it's no problem. Are you the new student?" The siren asked.

"Yeah my name is Han. Part Devil, Part Angel. What's your name?" Han asked as the Siren dove into the water and swam to the small stair case that led back to the bridge.

"Hi, my name is Jisoo nice to meet you. I can tell we will be good friends!" Jisoo smiled

"Nice to meet you Jisoo, and I can feel it too!" Han smiled.