Chapter-Twenty Five

The higher the 2 flew up the louder the singing got. Who knew birds were such good singers?

"All the birds of a feather
Do what they love most of all
We are the best at rhythm and laughter
That's why we love carnival."

"Possibly we can sing too
Sun and beaches, they coo
Dance to the music, passion and love
Show us the best you can do "

"Come on! Let loose a little Hannie! No need to be tense!" Seungcheol laughed as they landed on a wide tree branch.

Birds of every species were dancing and singing around them, Hannie couldn't help but smile at the beautiful sight around him.

"Everyone here is on fire
Get up and join in the fun
Dance with a stranger, romance and danger
Magic could happen for real in Rio
All by itself, you can't see it coming
You can't find it anywhere else"

Seungcheol sang along to the song, seeming to remember all the words to the song that always plays during Carnival.

"I don't think were in Rio though." Hannie laughed as Seungcheol spun him around in a circle.

"Don't gotta be in Rio to enjoy a good Carnival right?" Seungcheol laughed as Hannie spun the Griffin around. "Come on, I want you to meet my family before things get too wild." Seungcheol laughed.

His family were up on the higher branches of the trees.

"All the birds of a feather
Do what they love most of all
Moon and the stars, sun and guitars
That's why we love carnival."

"That's my brother Jongho." Seungcheol pointed out the younger Griffin who was in the middle of a large circle with a fairy by his side.

"Loving our life in the jungle
Everything's wild and free."  Jongho sang as he held the fairy tightly in his arms.

"Never alone 'cause this is our home.
Magic can happen for real in Rio
All by itself, you can't see it coming
You can't find it anywhere else" The fairy sang along.

"GUYS LOOK! SEUNGCHEOL'S ARRIVED!" Jongho yelled when he caught sight of his older brother.

Nearly everyone gasped seeing Hannie beside him, it was many of their 1st time seeing an angel.

"Now don't let us stop the party!" Seungcheol smiled as he dragged Hannie into the circle for probably more dancing and signing.

"Here everybody loves samba, Rhythm you feel in your heart." Seungcheol sang.

"Beauty and love, what more could you want?"  Seungcheol motioned to all the fun that surrounded them, it was indeed beautiful.

By the end of the song, Seungcheol even got Hannie singing.

"Everything can be for real in Rio
Here's something else
You just feel it happening
You won't find it anywhere else."