Chapter Forty-Three

The headmistress agreed to let the Straykids members stay in the school for a few nights until they come up with a plan.

Because it was clear the magical zombies weren't gonna just leave the village until they kill the Straykids members.

So they set a meeting hall room into a bedroom for them all to crash in for the next night or two. "Never thought we'd have the most all mighty Straykids members staying in our school." The8 laughed.

"Me either, heck I never thought I'd actually meet them!" Hannie said as they walked back to their rooms.

"Also, how are you feeling? I know you were kinda overwhelmed before Straykids randomly showed up?" The8 asked as Hannie sighed.

"Them showing up is a good distraction, I can feel Han hiding and I don't know how long I can litterally stay up front." Hannie said.

"Well let me know if you need anything okay?" The8 said softly with a smile as he disappeared into his own room.

'You could get Han to stop being a little bitch'

'I heard that'

"I would hope so you twat, we share this body, you can't make me do all the work.'

'Leave me alone, I don't wanna talk to anyone. I'm drained'

'YOU'RE DRAINED?! YOU'RE NOT THE ONE WHO JUST HEALED A WHOLE GROUP OF WARLOCKS WITH SEVERE INJURIES!'

'YOU'RE NOT THE ONE WHO NEARLY MELTED EVERY ORGAN IN HIS BODY!'

'YOU LITTLE-'

"Hannie?"

Hannie froze and turned to his left to see Seungcheol standing in his doorframe. He was so busy arguing with Han he walked past his own damn room.

"Uhh... hi." Hannie said nervously.

"Everything alright?" Seungcheol asked, a calming smile on his face that made Hannie's face go pink.

'Hannie don't even think about it! They are not ours!'

"Its Han... he's hiding after what happened, so I'm stuck in front for the time being." Hannie admitted.

'You jerk.'

'Would you rather I tell him the truth?! That you won't come out because your embarrassed you kissed his boyfriend?!'

"Are you two... arguing in your head right now?" Seungcheol asked, snapping Jeonghan out of his thoughts. "I mean- your eyes sort of glaze over-" Seungcheol said.

"Yeah... he's not in a good mood." Hannie pouted as Seungcheol couldn't help but laugh and pat Hannie's head.

"Well wanna go to roof and talk? It's been a crazy day for you, it'll be good to get a breath of fresh air and clear your head." Seungcheol smiled.

(BTW, I know it's been months since I've updated, but we're STILL on the same day as Jeongcheol returning from Carnival💀😭)