Chapter Fifty

"Wait so what's the problem?" Mingi asked as Hannie dragged the vampire into his room. "And what on earth are those?" He asked pointing to the jar of souls.

"They are Souls, Han eats them." Hannie said simply as Mingi looked at him in shock. "You're a vampire! Don't you drink blood for a living?!" Hannie asked.

"Not from a human body, donation blood bath, my witch friend - Yunho gets them for me." Mingi said. "Can I eat a soul?" He asked.

"I've tried them, it's like cracking open a walnut and then eating sand." Hannie said, nose scrunched up in disgust. "But got for it." Hannie said.

"Okay so what was the reason you dragged me here?" Mingi asked grabbing the jar and grabbing one of the black spheres. "How do you open these?" Mingi asked before Hannie could even continue his story.

"Use your thumb to break a hole near the top and then pour the powder into your mouth." Hannie instructed as Mingi nodded.

"And I wanted to talk about the new angel student, Bak Yoonhwa." Hannie said as Mingi choked.

Hannie didn't know if it was from the mention of the new student or because of the soul he just ate.

"First off, wow those are really dry, but strong. Woo, and second, what about Yoonhwa?" Mingi coughed as he pulled out a blood bag to wash down the soul.

"A pink haired angel! That's exactly who Han Jisung described in his vision." Hannie said.

"Have you told the others about this?" Mingi asks, offering the blood bag to the angel, who took it mindlessly.

"I tried, but since none of us really know what Han actually saw or what Yoonhwa's role was in the vision, they think we shouldn't judge him so quickly." Hannie said taking a sip from the blood bag before nearly gagging at the taste.

"These are disgusting." Hannie whined as he handed the bag back to Mingi who couldn't help but laugh at the olders cuteness.

"So, what should we do about this Yoonhwa situation?" Mingi asked.

"Well since you are pretty much a loner, I was wondering if you could spy on him, or keep an eye on him." Hannie said.

"Hey! I am not a loner! I have you and Yunho!" Mingi fired back.