Chapter Forty-Six

The next morning, Hannie sat down with Jisoo and Seungcheol to talk. Han was still refusing to come out, which was definitely getting old.

The 3 agreed to try out a poly relationship.

"Hell yeah!" They heard Hoshi yell as he fell through the still closed door. "Crap." He cursed as he pulled the rest of his body through the door.

"Why am I not suprised." Jisoo sighed as the phantom sent them an apologetic smile. "Spying is rude Hoshi." Jisoo lectured.

"It wasn't my fault!" Hoshi threw his hands up in defense, so Seungcheol got up and opened his door, watching Jun, Woozi, Mingyu, Dk, Seungkwan, and Dino all fall forward.

"What is wrong with you all?!" He asked as they all scurried to their feet.

"Okay you can't really blame us! You guys are the only couple among us all!" Seungkwan said as he dusted off his pants.

"Jun and The8 are litterally dating." Jisoo pointed out as they all turned too Jun with jaws dropped and eyes wide.

"JISOO!" Jun gasped dramatically as he clutched his heart, as if Jisoo just stabbed him.

"Wait. Does The8 even know you guys are dating?" Hannie asked as Jun sighed.

"Its complicated, like- were not technically dating, but were also something more than friends." Jun admitted.

"Awe don't worry Jun, things will work out I promise!" Hannie smiled as he hugged Jun tightly. "Plus you and The8 would make such a cute couple!" He added.

"You 2 better treat him well! Hurt him and I break your hands!" Jun warned as he patted Hannie's hair as if he didn't just threaten the angel's boyfriend's.

"Wouldn't dream of it." Seungcheol threw his hands up in defense.

"Agreed!" Jisoo nodded.