Chapter-Fourteen

After 6th period, came free time. 3 hours to do whatever you want before dinner time. And Han was going to spend it sleeping.

Until he heard a knock on his door. "Hello!" Hoshi said, sticking his head through the door, literally. "What are you doing?" He asked with a smile.

"I can ask you the same thing." Han laughed as he sat up in his bed cracking his neck muscles with a sigh.

"We are hoping you wanted to hang out with us!" Hoshi asked hopefully.

"What are we doing?" Han asked, already reaching for his shoes to put back on.

"We just sit in the courtyard outside and chat I guess." Hoshi shrugged as Han gave him a smile, it felt good that someone actually cared to invite him.

"Sure." Han said as Hoshi's eyes lit up and he grabbed Han's hand. "Come on then." He said dragging Han out of his room.

The 2 made their way to the courtyard, near the edge of the school where the others sat. "Hey guys!" Hoshi said sitting next to Woozi.

"Hey Hosh, hey Han! How was your first day?" Jun asked as Han sat down next to him.

"Good, I learnt a whole lot more than I thought I did." Han smiled. "I didn't know they thought about Monsta X here." Han added.

"Did you learn about them before?" Jisoo asked and Han nodded.

"Ofcourse, the 7 members of Monsta X were created by God and Satan to be protectors of the world... but the 7 of them became too powerful so God banished them to an underground prison." Han said.

"Have you ever met God or Satan?" Seungkwan asked curiously.

"Yeah, I've met Satan because I used to work at Hells Gate when I was younger with Doyoung. And his actual name is Minho." Han said.

"And "God" is a pain in my ass sometimes. His name is Key, I know him because of my dad, and it's either Key's way or the highway. That's why he and Minho fight so much." Han shrugged.

"Wow. You know so many things." Seungcheol said in shock as he applauded the devil.