Chapter Forty-Eight

"Hannie, you know we adore and care about you right?" Seungcheol asked as they sat the angel down on his bed.

"Yeah... I do." Hannie said as he wrapped his wings around himself like an extra blanket.

"But we can see how tired you are... which is why we are saying out of love and care: I think it's time Han comes back to the front." Jisoo stated.

Hannie froze as he felt the 2 grab his hands. "I-" He was at a loss for words as tears filled his eyes.

"Hannie it's okay, you don't have to hold it all in, you are not alone." Seungcheol reassured as a Hannie began sobbing, burying his face in his hands.

In the midst of his breakdown, Hannie let go of the reigns and slipped out of control, he felt his body sway as Jisoo grabbed the hybrid.

"Hannie?!" Jisoo asked with worry as he pulled Hannie's hands away from his face.

"Hi."

"Han." The 2 said in relief as they watched Hannies appearance change into Han's. "We've missed you so much." Seungcheol smiled.

"Really?" Han asked as he tried to wipe away the still flowing tears.

"Ofcourse we did! Why have you been gone so long?" Jisoo asked.

"I was afraid... afraid of getting in the way. So I decided to hide away and let hannie lead, since people always like him better." Han admitted.

"Han, we like both of you equally, you know that." Seungcheol smiled sadly as he brushed a strand of hair out of Han's eyes.

"Nobody ever has, not even my- my father." Han said as he broke into a fit of sobs as the 2 wrapped their arms around him.

"Its okay sweetheart, let it all out." Seungcheol reassured as Han nodded and continued to cry.

The 3 stayed like that for the entire night.