Chapter Forty-Seven

The Straykids members were only at the school for 5 days, but over that short period of time the 8 got really close with Hannie and his friends.

"Its been so great to hang out with you all!" I.N smiled as they all sat at a long table in the cafeteria.

"It's been awesome having you guys here! Like one day we were studying you in class! And the next your right infront of us! EATING WITH US!" Dk said excitedly.

"Well I am honored they wrote about us." Bangchan laughed, they did check out the library the other day to read about the stories that were written about them.

It was fun getting to hear the more indepth versions and hidden tales you couldn't find in a book.

"Is no one else concerned how this book knows so much about us?" Seungmin asked as the others shrugged.

"Probably because your dimensions is technically located in the past?" The8 suggested.

It was sad to see the 8 boys go, but they promised to make Leeknow transport them back to visit soon. "Yeah yeah we'll see." Leeknow huffed but they could all see the smile he was trying to hide.

It had also been a week since anyone had seen Han, and it was starting to worry the others. "I don't know how much longer Hannie can continue to front." Jisoo said as he and Seungcheol stood infront of their boyfriend's door.

"We need to talk to them." Seungcheol said as Jisoo agreed as he knocked on the door. Dinner just got done and Hannie had disappeared to his room not too long ago.

"Oh, hi guys what's going on?" Hannie asked tiredly rubbing his eyes.

"Can we talk to you darling? Please." Jisoo asked as Hannie nodded and stepped aside for the 2 to enter.