Chapter Thirty-Two

"Idk how you guys do this all night!" Han said as he and Seungcheol danced on one the large tree branches.

It was nearing the 3rd and final night of Carnival. And they had been dancing for well over 60 hours, the other 12 were spent conversing and eating.

And you'd be surprised how good cooks birds were. "Its easy to dance for hours with good music!" Seungcheol said taking Han's circle and spinning him around.

Seungcheol told him the current song they were dancing, was called Beautiful Creatures, a classic song to wrap up Carnival.

"The music here is good." Han admitted as he looked around at all the flying creatures, dancing in what seems to be perfect unison, all with giant smiles on his face.

"Come on Yeosang one more song!" They could hear Jongho try to drag the fairy back out to the dance floor.

"I can't feel my feet!" Yeosang whined as Jongho picked the fairy up in his arms, successfully getting to the open dance floor to join the song.

"Are all Griffins super strong or is it something that just runs in the family?" Han teased as Seungcheol picked the devil up bridal stlye.

"Definitely a family gene." Seungcheol winked as he flew the 2 to the top of the tree, landing quite gracefully.

"Wow, you don't get a view like this in hell." Han joked.