Chapter Thirty-Five

"What on earth did you do?!" Mingyu yelled at the vampire as he grabbed him by the neck and threw him off of Seungcheol. "You got alot of nerve." The wolf growled as the vampire lept back to his feet.

Jisoo and Seungkwan run past the 3 and dive into the water right after Han, it was easy to spot where he was thrown in at. The water began bubbling from the Devils pyrokinesis power.

It had only been less than a few minutes and it felt like the water was boiling at 400° around them. "He's down there!" Seungkwan shouted as the 2 swam deeper to grab the unconscious hybrid.

Jisoo grabbed Han by his waist as Seungkwan used his water power to create a upwards current to push them to the surface quicker.

When they emerged to the top Woozi and Hoshi were already there to help the 3 into the water.

"Ow he's burning up!" Hoshi said as he quickly removed his hand away from Han's arm. Jisoo looked down once he heard the sizzling sound from his arms that made contact with the devil.

The sirens arms were now covered in red burn marks. "I'm fine don't worry." Jisoo said to Dino who looked at him worriedly.

"I'm fine." Jisoo repeated as he laid Han down on the floor of the bridge as he laid down next to him.

"Is he breathing?" Hoshi asked as Wonwoo, Dino and Seungkwan all crouched down next to the devil.

"He's alive." Wonwoo said his eyes glowing brightly, signifying he was using his powers to check on Han. "Seungkwan can you use your powers?" Wonwoo asked

After Mingyu and Seungcheol both beat nearly the living daylights out of the vampire, Dk created a magical barrier around the 13 of them.