Chapter-Three

"So you're part Angel, part Devil?" Jisoo asked Han as they went to return his bags. "Yep, as you couldn't tell, I'm the Devil." Han said pointing to his horn and tail.

"So, I'm just curious but, how are you also an Angel?" Jisoo asks quietly.

"Hold on I'll show you." Han said as he switched into Hannie, his horns and tail disappeared. His black hair fading back to blonde.

"Hi!" Hannie said to a wide-eye, dumbstruck Jisoo. "I'm Hannie, the angel! I love your ears." Hannie rambled, motioning to Jisoo blue Siren fish ears.

"Thanks, I'm Jisoo? Unless you already knew that?" Jisoo asked as Hannie laughed. "Well sorta, but it's nice to meet you Jisoo." Hannie said.

"I- I like your Halo." Jisoo said as Hannie smiled. "Thank you." The angel said, his cheeks turning pink in embarrassment.

"Come on, let's go get your schedule." Jisoo said as they opened the large door of the University.

Hannie felt all eyes on him as Jisoo led him to the front office. Since time works differently, it was almost 7pm here. They made it to the large office where he was given his schedule. The schedule went something like this:

Breakfast: 7:30am

Period 1: Magical Theroy 9-10am

Period 2 (Homeroom): History 10-11am

Period 3: Astronomy 11-12pm

Lunch: 12-1pm

Period 4: Potions class (Elective) 1-2pm

Period 5: Dark Arts 2-3pm

Free time: 3-6pm

Dinner: 6-7pm

Lights out: 9pm

"Dark arts?" Jisoo asked as Hannie hummed. "It's for Han, he begged for this class. And since I'm sorta forcing him to attend here, I might as well give him a class he likes." Hannie laughed.

"Well my friend takes that class, I think his room is right by yours. Come on. I'll take you there." Jisoo said.