Chapter-Thirteen

"Do you have any idea what we're doing?" Vernon asked Seungkwan as he tried to focus on their 4th period class, which was History.

"No clue." Seungkwan said, playing with his half-finished iced coffee, making small drops of it float around in the cup.

"But as I always say; Drink some coffee and pretend you know what your doing." Seungkwan said, they only had 18 more minutes left in the class.

"I can agree to that." Vernon laughed as he took the Mermaids drink and taking a sip.

The rest of the class flew by in the blink of an eye. "I'll see you later Kwan." Vernon winked playfully as the 2 parted ways.

"Don't miss me too much." Seungkwan blew a kiss to the shapeshifter. "By Sollie!" He waved as he spun around on his feet and headed to his final class for the day.

Many students had their electives class, or one that corresponds with their species. So Vernon's 6th period was for Shapeshifter's.

Han was actually excited for dark arts. When he entered he was greeted by a tall pale man with black hair and clear eyes.

He was apparently the teacher: Mr. Park Jinyoung, a ghoul. "Good morning. You must be our new student, Yoon Jeonghan the hybrid?" Jinyoung asked.

"Yeah that's me. But since I have 2 personas, I go by Han in this form." Han explained as Jinyoung made a note on a sticky note.

"Okay well, you take a seat next to- Mr. Song over there." Jinyoung pointed near the back of the classroom.

Han thanked him and sat down next to the red head. "What made you sit next to me?" He asked as Han had to bite back a scoff.

"Don't flatter yourself Mr. Song. I was told to sit here." Han laughed as he held his hand out. "I'm Han." He smiled.

"I'm Mingi." Mingi shook the Devil's hand with a smile, showing his pearly white fangs.

"Your a vampire?" Han asked, like Angels and Devils, many vampires don't attend mixed species school like this.

"Yeah, and a tall handsome one too if I don't say so myself." Mingi winked as Han just rolled his eyes playfully.

"I thought vampires don't attend schools like this." Han asked as Mingi shrugged.

"And I thought Devils just stayed in the underworld." Mingi fires back. "Touche." Han agreed.