Chapter-Twenty Two

Screams of rage left Dk's lips as things shattered around him, the wizard not flinching in the slightest as his wooden closest began to crack and split into parts.

Dino could hear it all go down outside of the locked bedroom door. Despite most of the rooms being soundproof for this reason.

"God damn child." Dino sighed as he placed his hand on the door.
With a deep breath  Dino felt a gust of wind blow through his hair as he was teleported into the wizards room.

He nearly missed a head on collision, as a vase went flying over his head. "Watch it." Dino sighed as he stepped into the middle of the room.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU EVEN DOING HERE?!" Dk yelled in frustration, last thing he wants is to be around Dino.

"Yeah in this situation you're not allowed to ask that question." Dino crossed his arms. "I can hear you having a destruction attack outside and these rooms are supposed to be soundproof." Dino pointed out.

"Now," Dino said placing a hand back onto the spell book as Dk's wand floated out of his hand and into Dino's grasp. "Your not getting this back until you CALM DOWN." Dino orderd.

"Your not the boss of me." Dk glared. "I'm older than you." He added.

"Well, In human years you are. But in magic years you are one of the youngest ones. You age like humans but just a tad bit slower until you choose to stop aging." Dino pointed out.

"And many of you witches are powerless without these things. So you can't really do much till you calm down. So I suggest doing those breathing exercises." Dino said walking out the door, locking it with magic behind him.