Chapter Forty-One

"Are you sure your alright?" Hannie asked softly as he helped Felix to his feet, the poor definitely broke his back.

"I'll be fine, thank you." Felix said, his voice deep but still appreciative as he leaned on Jisung for support.

Hannie quickly went on to heal the others who thankfully didn't have too serious of injuries. The worst were the cut marks around Hyunjin's eyes.

Lee Know on the others hand refused to be touched. "Sorry about him he doesn't like to admit when he needs help." Jisung sighed.

"And you're basically the 1st magical creature we've encountered in centuries." Bangchan added.

"Did no one see he was also a devil?! He could be secretly poisoning us!" Lee Know pointed out.

"Hyung! He just saved our lives! I.N and Seungmin could have died if it wasn't for him." Felix yelled. "Who gives a shit if he's part devil! There is litterally a dragon right there!" He said pointing to The8.

"Hey don't bring me into this! I'm just here to supervise!" The8 held his hands up in defense.

"I trust them. Who wouldn't trust an angel, look at his halo." Hyunjin said tiredly, I.N weakly nodding in agreement.

"We don't even know your name." Lee Know said.

"Yoon Hannie, Han is the devil, I'm the angel obviously." Hannie bowed to the 8 straykids members.

"My name is also Han!" Jisung said as Felix groaned and slapped the wizards shoulder, motioning for him to quiet down.

After finally convincing Leeknow to let Han heal him, they all meet in a staff room with the headmaster.

"So explain to me why you are here?" The headmaster asked Bangchan.

"We were attacked by zombies! And they weren't just any zombies, they were ones controlled by Magic. We had to evacuate out the village, but they were too powerful so we had to abort." Bangchan admitted.

"Who would do such a thing?" Han asked.