Chapter Thirty-Six

"Come on Han breath." Seungkwan said under his breath as his hand ghosted over the Devils chest, trying to use his powers to get the water out his lungs.

"Its like there is no water in his body?!" Seungkwan cried out in frustration, he was at a lost for what to do.

And none of them could even touch him, Han's body was overheating to the point it was starting to concern them.

"Then I guess were doing this the old fashioned way." The8 said moving Seungkwan out of the way as he kneeled next to Han and began giving him CPR

"Come on Han, please." The8 whispered in Chinese as he continued CPR.

Finally Han coughed up some of the water, The8 quickly helping him sit up so he doesn't choke.

"Thank god." Jisoo sighed in relief as the others released a breath they didn't know they were holding.

"Shhh its okay, you're okay." The8 said softly as he rubbed Han's back softly, apparently the heat doesn't affect the dragon.

Han was at a loss for words as he looked around at his friends who stared back at him in worry. All the gazes made the devil very overwhelmed.

Han burst out sobbing as he buried his face in The8's chest. "Its okay, let it all out I'm right here." The8 said as he cautiously wrapped his arms around Han.

"Lets give him some space." Seungcheol said to the others as he picked Jisoo up bridal stlye, he would have to ask Dino if he had a healing spell for the burn marks.

"Do you want me to take you to your room?" The8 asked when the 2 were alone.

"Yes." Was all Han could whisper as he tried to force all of his energy into cooling off his pyrokinesis break out.