Chapter-Ten

⚠️Blood and Stabbing⚠️

"Han?!" Dk gasped in shocked as Han had landed on the table next to them. "Oh hey guys. DUCK!" Han yelled as he dodged another flying knife.

Han grabbed a fork from Hoshi and threw it, the Devil rolling out of the way just in time. All the tables were deserted, the students hiding under their tables in fear.

"LETS END THIS!" The younger shouted as he jumped on Han's back, plunging the sword into Han's stomach.

Seungcheol and the others all gasped as Han fell to the ground with a groan, did they just watch their new friend just get murdered.

"HA! I WIN!" The Devil clapped, sliding his sword back into his holder.

"I think this kid is mentally ill." Wonwoo whispered. "I'm going to scratch his eyes out." Wonwoo said about to crawl out from under the table, claws out and all.

"W-Wait." Han coughed before turning to Hannie. "It's okay." Hannie said as he ran his hand over the stab wound lightly.

"Gosh did you have to stab me so deeply." Hannie glared as he got to his feet, perfectly normal. Like he wasn't almost bleeding out on the floor.

Before the younger Devil could say anything else, Seungcheol cut them off. "Okay, can someone explain to me what's going on?" He asked, looking at Hannie.

"I'll let Han explain, I don't really want to deal with him." Hannie said pointing at the younger.

"This my friends, is my cousins little brother in law. Haechan, he is also a worker in Hell, where he SHOULD be right now." Han said ruffling Haechans hair.

" Han said ruffling Haechans hair

"Nice to meet you guys." Haechan smiled. As the others gave him a confused wave. "Also Han you still owe me." Haechan said.

"Okay fine, I'll buy you KettleCorn." Han sighed as Haechan cheered and hugged Han tightly.

"I'm so confused, so your cousins little brother, just tried to kill you? Over KettleCorn?!" Mingyu asked.

"Well yeah, it's a Devil thing. Especially if your a Hell worker." Han said, and with a wave of his hand, he changed everyone in the cafeterias memory so they didn't recall any of the past events.

"But, Haechan you didn't cause some damage. You know who I have to call." Han said as Haechan pouted but nodded.