Chapter Twenty-Seven

"Wait you're actually part devil too?!" Jongho said in amazement as Hannie changed to Han.

"Born and raised I guess." Han laughed, mimicking Jongho's voice. Leaving the other 3 shocked.

"Wait you actually have voice mimicry?!" Seungcheol said, none of their friends had heard the Devil actually use the power despite telling them about it.

"Not unless I have too." Han said, this was one of the powers he tended to stay away from.

"So Han, what's it like hanging with my looser brother and his more amazing friends?" Jongho asked as Seungcheol lightly shoved the younger.

"Oh your totally right. He is a looser." Han laughed as Seungcheol looked at him, a gasp of betrayal leaving his lips.

"Ah yes because in a group of basic hybrids. Being friends with a Griffin is totally lame." Seungcheol scoffed sarcastically.

"We're friends with a dragon and a Huli Jing Fox." Han pointed out as Seungcheol couldn't help but agree. Even though you don't see many Griffins at An Ode.

"Ooh I love this song! Come on let's dance!" Jongho said grabbing Yeosang's and pulling him back out to the party.

"Care to join us Han?" Seungcheol asked as Han shook his head. "Oh why not! You deserve to have some fun too!" Seungcheol pouted.

"Well 1st off, I can't even fly. And 2nd, you came here with Hannie, who's an angel. It might raise some questions if you show back up with a Devil who looks exactly like an angel." Han said turning back into Hannie.

"You shouldn't be worried about showing other people both sides of you." Seungcheol said. "So, promise me Han will make an appearance at least once." He asked.

"We'll think about it." Hannie gave him a reassuring smile.