Chapter Thirty-Eight

This was SO wrong.

And Han knew it, but yet he couldn't pull away as Jisoo kissed him. The siren brought his hand to gently grab the back of Han's neck.

Thats when Jisoo felt how hot Han's skin was becoming, it was like he was overheating again.

When Han finally pushed Jisoo back, he could hear a sizzling coming from the sirens chest. "Ow!" Jisoo gasped.

They both could see the burn mark in the shape of a hand was imprinted on his uniform. "What was that for!" Jisoo asked.

"WHY DID YOU KISS ME?!" Han yelled as his breathing became shallow, he was starting to freak out. "You- you have a boyfriend." Han added.

"Han- I don't know why I did that- I'm so sorry." Jisoo admitted.

"For the love of Key, your not helping Jisoo." Han groaned as he felt the bedsheets underneath him turn into a crip. "Why is everything burning?!" He yelled.

"How am I supposed to know?! You're the one with pyrokinesis." Jisoo pointed out as they both stood up to get off the burning bed.

"Well I don't know what happening!" Han said, he looked like he was about to cry, his mind was a mess right now and he didn't know how to calm it down.

"I'll get The8! He should know how to help!" Jisoo said as he quickly ran out of the room to find the dragon.

With a shaky sigh, Han sat down on the floor, unbuttoning the first few buttons of his top to try and calm down the raging heat on his body.

"Han?" He heard The8's voice call out as the dragon barged into the devils room, his wings nearly getting caught in the door.

"The8 help me, I don't know what's going on with me." Han pleaded as The8 placed the back of his hand on Han's neck.

Even for The8, the devils skin was hot. "Wow okay, you're definitely burning up. But I think I have something that might work."