Chapter-Eight

The bell soon rang, signifying that everyone was to head off to their first class. "What's your first class Han?" Jun asked as Han switched back to Hannie.

"Oh uh, Magic Theroy." Hannie said grabbing his schedule from his bag. "Also hey guys." Hannie waved.

"Hey! I have Magic Theroy! Let's walk together!" Dino said excitedly as Hannie smiled happily. "Yay! I'll have a friend! Let's go, because I have no real idea where I'm going!" Hannie said as Dino lead the way.

Magic Theroy was taught by Mr. D.O, a Warlock who seemed kinda intimidating to Hannie but he apparently had a soft side, and was passionate about the history of magic.

Speaking of History, that was probably Hannie's favorite class, his teacher Mr. Moon who was a Fairy, was a such a wonderful person.

Han actually came out for the ending half of Astronomy class, scaring almost half the class, his teacher didn't seem to mind. He was very caring and accepting.

And turns out Seungcheol was in that class, and well after last night it wasn't that hard to understand

Lunch time rolled around and Han stopped by his room to drop his book bag off before heading to the cafeteria.

He tossed his bag on his bed, about to walk out but froze when he heard a deep rumble come from the floor beneath him.

Jeonghan lept back as a explosion of flames shot up from the floor. When the flames died down, a Devil younger than Han's age appeared.

"Wow, didn't take long for you to find me." Han glared as he stood to his feet, patting the spark embers off his uniform.

"Wasn't that hard." Another Devil sneered. "Look at you. I can't believe you actually enrolled here." He said.

"Wasn't my choice." Han fired back. "Now what do you want from me?" Han asked, there has to be a reason the Devil was here.

"You have something I want." The Devil said, pulling out his sword and pointing it at Han's neck. "And I came here to take it."

"Well your going to have fight me for it." Han smirked.