Chapter Thirty-One

"The boys are fighting." Jisoo sighed as he walked down the hallway with Dk as they passed Wonwoo's room to hear shouts from The8, Jun, Hoshi and Wonwoo.

"Oh well, should we leave them be?" Dk asked spinning his wand in between his fingers as Jisoo nodded.

"That and I'm frankly afraid of The8 and Jun during their fights." Jisoo said as they turned the corner. "Lets get out of here." He suggested.

"And do what exactly?" Dk asked as Joshua pointed to outside the window where the ocean laid.

"Swimming?" Jisoo asked and Dk shrugged.

"Sure! do you wanna get some of the others?" Dk asked in excitement as Jisoo nodded. Dk grabbed the sirens hand as they basically did a u turn and ran in the direction of where the others would be.

"I'm do down! Come on Sol!" Seungkwan said grabbing the shapeshifter by the ear and playfully dragged him up.

"I haven't even finished my coffee!" Vernon yelled with a mouthful of ice as Seungkwan made him chug the rest of his drink.

They also managed to drag Woozi and Dino out of their beds to go swimming. "I can't believe I agreed to this." Woozi said throwing his jacket on his desk chair, leaving him a plain black shirt.

"Lighten up, this will be fun." Dino yawned as they pushed open the school's front door to the bridge.

"See Dino's got the spirt!" Dk said waving his wand, casting a spell that allowed the non mer-people to breath underwater.

Without hesitation, Seungkwan and Jisoo dove into the water, letting their legs transform into tails.

"Y'all transformation is so weird." Woozi said once the 2 came up to the surface. Jisoo scoffed as his ears twitched in annoyance.

"Incoming!" Dk shouted as he picked Woozi up and threw the shadow demon in the water, cannonballing shortly after.

"Wait for us!" Dino and Vernon called as they dove into the water after them.