Chapter-Sixteen

"Soul Possession?" Dino asked as he came in contact with Han's hand.

"Okay that's one you can't mess with. Unless you want to end up killing someone." Han said as all of their jaws dropped.

"What?! I'm literally a Devil from the Underworld. Did none of you not expect me to have a power like this?" Han asked.

"None of us have powers like that." Wonwoo said, not even Woozi being a Shadow Demon.

"I'd say these claws could do some damage." Han said holding up Wonwoo's hand, examining the cats claws. "Those too." He said pointing to Seungcheol's claws.

"But- I'm not a threat, not to you. Hannie keeps me kind and calm. He's the reason I'm at this school." He said softly.

"I hope you can accept that." Hannie whispered, feeling his insecurities claw their way up his throat, afraid they would want to be friends with a freak.

Suddenly a little bird landed infront Hannie, upon closer look, it occurred its want real. And when Hannie touched it with his finger, it basically turned into a little animation of tiny floating balloons.

Hannie could help but smile. "What was that?" He asked in shock as they all pointed at Dino.
"Your just full of surprises aren't you." Hannie said as Dino nodded.

"Elves are known to be entertainer for kids birthdays." Dk laughed as Dino punched his shoulder. "So are wizards!" Dino fired back as the 2 continued bickering.

"Okay, does anyone want to go for a race?" Seungcheol asked, they had almost 1 and a half hours left before dinner was served.

"We haven't done that in a long time." Vernon said and Seungcheol shrugged.

"We got a new friend so why not show him how much fun we can be?" Seungcheol shrugged.

"What about Wonwoo though? He literally has super speed!" Seungkwan said.

"That's never been a problem before." Wonwoo shrugged.