Chapter Forty-Five

"WHAT?!" Hannie gasped, nearly falling off the roof if it wasn't for Seungcheol grabbing the angel by his arm and drawing him back up.

"I beg your fucking pardon?!" Hannie asked, shocking both of them, Hannie HARDLY cursed.

"Jisoo told me... about the kiss." Seungcheol admitted as Hannie felt as if he just found out rock bottom; had a basement.

"I'm sorry! It was truly an accident- I never meant to come in the way of your relationship!" Hannie rambled on and on.

"Hannie- hey- slow down- shh shh shh." Seungcheol calmed the angel down as he placed his hand on the angels cheek softly.

"I wasn't blaming you, and you didn't come in the way of things." Seungcheol clarified. "In fact, I'm jealous Jisoo beat me to it."

"What?!"

'What?!'

"Hannie, the truth is, we both like you, you make us happy, you make us laugh." Seungcheol confessed. "You're smart, different, a little crazy, a little awkward and your smile alone can make my day."

Hannie's heart was beating into overdrive right now. He could litterally not believe what he was hearing.

"We like you AND Han." Was the icing on the cake as Hannie threw his arms around Seungcheol, biting back tears.

Hearing someone admit they like him was one thing, but to hear someone confess he likes both sides of him, took it to a whole other level.

"Are you okay?" Seungcheol asked as he wrapped his arms around Hannie's waist.

"We're okay." Hannie said, suprised at the sudden change in his voice, it was almost as if he and Han were talking as one.

"Good, I'm sorry for just throwing this all on you. You're already dealing with so much and then I just-" Seungcheol said as Jeonghan shushed him.

"Don't apologize, this made my night." Hannie smiled as his gaze shifted to the griffins lips.

However Seungcheol beat him too it. "Can I kiss you?" He asked as Hannie's face went red, but he nodded.

With a slight smile, Seungcheol leaned in and connected their lips. And at that moment, everything felt okay.

Not right, but okay