Epilogue

*Private Chat between Donegan and Gracious

Gracious: Hey Donegan can we go on another adventure

Donegan: Sure where? Australia? America? Asia?

Gracious: I was thinking a little closer to Ireland

Donegan: France? England?

Gracious: Um... my house?

Donegan: Your uh... house?

Gracious: Yeahh

"No! Facebook's down!" Skulduggery yelled. He had spent so much time on this internet phenomenon, he had barely had time to solve any crimes as the Sanctuary's prime detective. He had hibernated in his room, living in an online world with Facebook.

He wasn't the only one that was disappointed when Facebook crashed. "Screw this," Gracious was saying at the same time. He had just been asking his only love, Donegan, out on a date when this had happened. It had taken months to work up the courage to ask Donegan out and now he was going to have to do it all over again.

Skulduggery desperately pushed every button on his computer in an effort to get Facebook up and running again. To no avail. Facebook had crashed and Skulduggery was mourning it's loss. Now he was actually going to have to work and interact with real people. Reality sucked.

A/N: So there you go guys that's the end. Sorry it was pretty bad tbh because I couldn't think of an appropriate ending but I felt so bad for not updating. Thank you all for reading and voting and commenting. I love you all. I probably won't be writing Skulduggery Pleasant Fan-fiction again but I will still be writing my Pretty Little Liars fan-fiction. So I'll still be on Wattpad and so you can still DM me and I will definitely reply. Thank you all, I love you all so much and this is the end to my first fanfiction ever ❤️ Hope you enjoyed! Guys, also, Donegan_Bane has decided to write a sequel to this so check it out!