TV series

Valkyrie: Anyone have any TV series recommendations?

Tanith: Game of Thrones all the way! Love the fighting in it!

Valkyrie: That's so your style. Anyone else have any favourites? I've got heaps of time this weekend.

China: Pretty Little Liars. Seriously it is the best. They all have the best outfits and I would love to meet their costume designer one day.

Tanith: Haha you're pretty and I'm sure you've told your share of lies China. Quite the show for you.

China: Haven't we all. But I love the show! And it's got mystery too so I guess it might also be good for your detective work Val.

Valkyrie: I'll check it out.

Ghastly: Personally I like Teen Wolf. I've heard that they've got quite a few adepts that are part of the crew for that show. Apparently Dylan O'Brien is capable of magic so they actually got him possessed somehow using Adept magic. It was safe, of course

Valkyrie: Wow where do you hear all this stuff?

Ghastly: One of the only perks of being an Elder.

Fletcher: Personally I love the Big Bang Theory. You should watch it Valkyrie.

Valkyrie: It's a comedy isn't it?

Fletcher: Yep :)

Valkyrie: What's your favourite TV series Skulduggery?

Skulduggery: The Walking Dead.

Valkyrie: But- You know what? I'm not even going to comment on the irony of the situation.

A/N: Haha I don't even know why I wrote this. The only show out of these I actually watch is Pretty Little Liars and the Big Bang Theory so I had to make up the rest.