Fletcherie VS BoneChina

Tanith: Still waiting on China and Skulduggery to get here

China: Just arrived at the Sanctuary will be there in 5

Valkyrie: Aw... u guys scared

Skulduggery: The likelihood of you guys winning is low because Fletcher isn't all that great at hand to hand combat. Fletcher isn't allowed to teleport any of us away. That's the rule right?

Tanith: Yup! But he's allowed to teleport himself and Valkyrie away. Also I am going to recording the fight and commentating.

China: Now there's going to be a permanent record of Fletcherie losing.

Fletcher: Says the person who can't even be on time

China: I am not late...you guys are simply early

Tanith Low created a new post: Fletcherie VS Bonechina Fight

Tanith: Ghastly and I will commentate on here. The fight has now started.

Ghastly: This is all very entertaining for you isn't it?

Tanith: It sure is. It seems like Valkyrie is fighting Skulduggery while Fletcher is facing off China.

Ghastly: What is that face Fletcher is making?

Tanith: It seems he is under China's spell and cannot move a finger to help Valkyrie fight Skulduggery.

Ghastly: It seems Bonechina have the upper hand. Skulduggery, after all, was one of the Dead Men. Valkyrie may have found new powers due to Darquesse but Skulduggery has centuries of skill under his belt.

Tanith: Yes it does seem a bit unfair. Just to recap: To win, one member of the opposing team must forfeit. I daresay Valkyrie would rather die then lose

Ghastly: BoneChina will most likely be trying to get Fletcher to submit. That's the most logical tactic

Tanith: It's pretty unlikely China or Skulduggery will forfeit.

Ghastly: Yes, their egos are far too big for that.

Tanith: Fletcherie has disappeared!

Ghastly: And now they're back and Valkyrie has a white light in her hand

Tanith: Is it just me or is it getting hot here?

Ghastly: It seems Valkyrie is literally giving off heat.

Tanith: We all thought Fletcherie was going to lose but maybe they have a chance after all.

Ghastly: Valkyrie has realised the white light and it has hit China in the chest. China is now suspended in the air and it seems she cannot move.

Tanith: She doesn't seem to be in any pain though

Ghastly: Skulduggery however, looks like he is having a headache. He looks like he's about to forfeit.

Tanith: Oh wait! China has now dropped to the ground and appears to be radiating power. Skulduggery looks fine now.

Ghastly: China seems to have made a miraculous recovery and now is fully launching herself at Fletcher.

Tanith: Fletcher now seems to be in agony. Skulduggery seems to be enjoying himself fighting Valkyrie. They are both pretty evenly matched. Fletcher on the other hand.....

Ghastly: Fletcher is in pain and China is inflicting it.

Tanith: Fletcher has forfeited!!

Ghastly: Valkyrie looks pissed while Skulduggery is pretty amused.

Valkyrie: Of course I'm pissed. We lost.

Fletcher: Sorry Val

Skulduggery: Hm? Fletcher don't be sorry, I would've got Valkyrie to forfeit if China hadn't been so quick to defeat you

China: You flatter me. I didn't inflict any physical pain on him. I just gave him memories of pain.

Fletcher: She showed me a vision of Valkyrie dying

Valkyrie: I've still got a while to live Fletch

Skulduggery: The only person who won't be alive by the end of the day is me

Tanith: Anyhow, for this match the winner is BoneChina!!