Crush, Chop & Burn, Part 2

A/N: I did some edits on this entire chapter sorry if your comments got deleted in the place you put them...

Outfit

(Y/N) POV

The next morning I went to my room and changed for the school day before heading back downstairs and sitting next to Leo on the counter, "What're you doing?" Leo asks Chase who was busy packing random things up.

"If Davenport is gonna ship us off to some remote facility, then the office supplies are coming with us." Chase then continues to through supplies into a bin.

"Oooh, that will surely show Davenport," hopping down from the counter I walk over and decide to help Chase take the supplies.

Bree groans "We just got our first taste of normal life. I was this close to getting a curfew which I was totally gonna break."

Adam perks up and tries to lighten everyone's mood "Oooh! But maybe when we get to wherever we're going, we'll meet a sassy lab chimp named Bobo who will take us on adventures and teach us how to love."

By now and Chase was done and motioned for me to sit next to him. Once I sit down Chase turns over to Adam and responds sarcastically "Or maybe you'll make him angry and he'll maul you and snack on your fingers"

Adam didn't seem to catch on since his reply was "Hey. I create the monkey fantasies around here."

Eddy then pops up on the screen "Well, kids, I hope you've enjoyed your stay at casa Davenport. I know I haven't. Sayonara!"

"Eddy, I know we've never been the best of friends, but we're gonna miss you," Bree says

"Aw, really?" Eddy cooed

"No!"

"We hate you!"

"You're evil!"

Leo then turns over to us "Where is this training facility anyway?"

"Facility X? Oh, it's all the rage." Eddy then shows a nice photo showing a tropical place.

"That's pretty nice." Chase shakes his head clearly thinking things won't be as bad.

"Oops! Sorry! That's my screen saver. You're going here." Eddy then shows us a place that seems like Antarctica.

Chase sighs and turns to Adam and Bree "Forget about office supplies. We should be gathering wood."

Leo then hops down from the counter and starts to pace around "Man. I wish we hadn't thrown that party. I can't help but think this is all our fault." I nod in agreement

Adam walks over and places a hand on both mine and Leo's shoulder "Oh, that's because it is all your guy's fault."

"Adam, they were only trying to help us," Bree says trying to make me and Leo feel a little bit better.