Moments At The Lake

ORIGINAL SHORT CHAPTER

OUTFIT

(Y/N) POV

Chase and I haven't spent much time together, he's been too busy working in the lab with Mr. Davenport. I want to spend time with him but I have to get him away from Davenport, lucky Davenport came into the kitchen while I was putting together a picnic basket.

"Hey Y/n, what are you doing?" Davenport walks over and sits down in a chair right in front of me.

"I'm planning on taking away Chase for the day and before you say anything, I'm not asking to take him away. He's my boyfriend but he too busy giving you his attention" I pout

Davenport starts laughing at me "fine take him, but we're going to have to start up a schedule on what days I get him"

I start to act like I'm thinking "Okay, I get him on any days that end with a "y" deal" I hold out my hand.

Davenport quickly takes ahold of my hand "Deal!" I start laughing "wait no that doesn't—"

I started to walk off laughing "You already shook on it"

Walking into the lab I spot Chase working on the computer, I walk over to him and wrap my arms around his neck from behind "Hey babe"

"Hey" he turns the chair around and pulls me into his lap "Why are you dressed up?"

I peck him on the lips "I have a date tonight" he looks at me confused "Oh he's super cute"

He then starts to look jealous "who asked you on a date? Why did you say yes, you have a boyfriend"

I start to laugh to myself "hey I'm not the only one who has a date tonight, you do too"

"No I don't" he start to pout

"Chase, me and you are going on a date tonight" he starts to make an "O" face then smiles "for the smartest person in the world your not very bright, anyways put on a swimsuit and met me upstairs" I kiss him on the lips, get up and walk back upstairs

✨