Rise Of The Secret Soilders

A/n: Part 1 was skipped because Y/n fell sick  (no she's not pregnant sorry to the readers who keep commenting about wanting her to be pregnant) she was not a part of the team splitting up.

↳ Outfit

Outfit

(Y/N) POV

I don't understand how me taking one sick day ends with the world hating Adam, Bree, and Chase then having the president grounding us. Only to have Leo accidentally using his bionics then Adam blowing people out the house door. Oh, and let's not forget the team breaking up while I was busy puking up what I ate for lunch.

Davenport wanted me to talk them out of it but quite frankly I think it was for the best as of right now. It's been three weeks since then and it took two of those weeks for me to be back to my normal self.

Walking back into the house after shopping with Chase we meet up with Adam, Bree, and Davenport "Hey, what's with the urgent text alert? Me and Y/n were out buying sunglasses for our astronomy cruise"

I shake my head "No he was looking while I was thinking of an excuse so I don't have to go"

Chase smiles at me "You married me so you're going" I groan while Chase and pulls out his new sunglasses "Check these out! They double as telescopes!

Adam scrunches up his face "All's I'm seeing is another reason to throw you overboard"

I sigh and take the glasses off Chase's face and put them back in the bags while Davenport begins to talk "The president called, there's an emergency and he needs you."

Bree shrugs her shoulders "But we told him we quit"

Chase nods his head "Yeah, we don't even want to talk to each other, why would we want to work together?"

Adam stands up from the couch "Yeah! And I'm not agreeing with him, I'm just emphasizing his point."

"Hey I'm still up for some teamwork" I try and perk up a bit only to be shut down by the three siblings "Ugh, why can't I use my powers? I didn't agree to you all splitting up."

Chase once again looks at me "Again we're married, if im not using my bionics then your not using your powers"

I groan while sitting down on the couch, Davenport looks at the four of us and shakes his head "Look, I'm getting tired of your selfish attitudes. It is your duty to complete this mission."

Chase shakes his head "No, it was our duty. But then people started protesting against us on our own front lawn. Maybe the world needs to get a taste of what it's like without us."

Adam then once again stands up from the couch "Yeah! Still not agreeing with him, I just feel the exact same way he does." I shake my head right as Chase grabs ahold of my hand and drags me out of the room.