Mission Mania

A/n: Don't Judge The Pregnancy Outfits! I'm just using what I can find for bump updates when the baby is born we will go back to actual cute clothes.

↳ Outfit (Minus Drink And Bag)

Outfit (Minus Drink And Bag)

(Y/N) POV

As there's a fire burning in the forest I forced Chase to let me come along but agreed to not use my powers which really sucks so I had to stand back with the survivors providing them with medical care.

Adam, Chase, and Leo make their way over to me and wait for Bree to gather the rest of the survivors. Chase walks over to me and helps me stand up off the rock I was sitting on "You okay love?"

I roll my eyes clearly in a mood "Don't love me, I wanna go fly around to check for more people!"

Chase shook his head 'no' at me "I know you wanna help more but your five months pregnant. You can't even fit in your mission suit so how am I supposed to feel knowing you're not protected since your not wearing it?"

I scoff clearly not focusing on the right words "Are you calling me fat?"

Chase quickly shakes his head "What? No! Of course, you not fat."

I groan and walk over to Adam and Leo right as Bree superspeeds back to us with another survivor "All right, that's the last few. Everybody's safe, including one very ungrateful grizzly" we then hear a bear growl to which Bree turns to it "Oh, shut it!"

Chase then walks over to the rest of us "The Fire Department can handle things from here. Great work, guys." I roll my eyes at my husband who just causally pulls me into a hug while the crowd cheers for us.

Adam starts signing autographs "Ah, life is so much better now we don't have to keep our missions a secret."

Leo nods his head in agreement "I know, now people can tell us how great we are right to our faces."

I smile over at Leo while still resting my head against Chase's chest as the crowd starts to chant all of our names besides Leo's. Leo frowns taking notice of the crowd not saying his name and turns to the four of us "Are you kidding me? I've been going on missions for over a month. How can these people not know my name?"

Adam looks over at Leo trying to give him an answer "Maybe you should change it to something people won't forget, like, uh, Gregorio Spiridakis, or Pickles O'Malley."

Leo turns back to the crowd "Can I have your attention, please? I'd like to point out that Adam, Bree, and Chase weren't the only heroes. I personally saved six people."

The crowd then starts chanting again "Adam, Bree, Chase, Y/n, and that guy! Adam, Bree, Chase, Y/n, and that guy!"

Leo groans and turns to the crowd "All right, the six I saved, back in the fire."