Forbidden Hero

↳ Outfit

Outfit

(Y/N) POV

It's been weird lately for me mostly because my daughter won't stop kicking me and every time she does I have to use the bathroom. I'm currently seven months pregnant and there is no hiding the fact I'm pregnant even if I wanted to.

I have been having the worst mood swings every now and then but so far this week I've been feeling normal besides the times I get super emotional and want to cry over the stupidest things.

I haven't been able to use my powers either since my energy levels are low. I even went to Douglas the other day wondering if it was possible that my daughter would have my powers but he told me she wouldn't since I myself wasn't injected with serum my mother was injected with when she was pregnant.

Of course, I didn't understand that since the serum has to be inside me. Right? Wrong! Apparently, the serum isn't in my system and never was somehow during my mother's pregnancy with me the serum caused her blood to charge up. Which in term sent shock waves into me and I guess I absorbed that charge and got my powers.

But with my pregnancy, since my body is stable and used to its charge it isn't sending shock way into my daughter. Although my daughter won't have powers Douglas did offer to give her bionics but after a talk with Chase, we decided to wait until she's older so she herself can decide on if she wants to be a bionic superhero or not.

Coming back into reality and out of my thoughts, I walk into the common area with my students then instruct them to enjoy the rest of their day before going over to the control panel and looking to see how the mission was going since of course I couldn't go.

Before I could put on my headset I'm stopped after hearing the hydraloop as soon as it opens I take notice of Adam, Bree, Chase, and Leo getting out of the hydraloop supporting Leo as Adam calmy speaks "Easy, easy, easy."

Chase gets frustrated holding onto Leo while speaking to Adam "You know, this would be a lot easier without you saying "easy" every two seconds."

Adam nods his head while I walk over to them "Sorry. Careful, careful, careful."

Bob walks over to me noticing the others "Uh-oh. Did Leo blow chunks on the hydraloop again?"

I arch an eyebrow while Leo shakes his head "No, we were on a mission and I hurt my ankle."

"And then he blew chunks on the hydraloop again," Bree adds

I sigh to myself in disgust as Chase walks over kisses my forehead and places a hand on my stomach smiling wide feeling the kick of our daughter. The others aren't fazed much by Chase's action since it's a common thing to catch him doing anytime I'm around.

Let's just say our daughter is differently gonna be a daddy's girl since she only seems to kick when he's around. I mean come on I'm carrying her but no she already chose her dad as her favorite.