Spy Fly

I don't know why but I'm in love with this song right now ⬆️

Outfit

(Y/N) POV

Chase was helping Bree study while I was busy finishing my homework at the counter, Adam was sitting off to the side. A fly starts to make its way into the lab, buzzing its way around Bree. She starts to swats at it, catching mine and Chase's attention "What is that?"

"Bree, relax." Chase casually says before going back to his work.

"It's just a fly," I add finishing his sentence with a shrug of my shoulders

Bree gets up from her chair and continues to swat at it "Well, why is it bothering me when the foul, ripe stench of Adam is right there?" she motions over to Adam.

Adam shrugs his shoulders "Lucky undies. Nine days in a row, and no lighting strikes—that's science."

The fly continues to fly around Bree and Leo walks in laughing "You look ridiculous."

Bree scoffs and starts swatting at the fly "Well, yeah, so would you if you had some flying thing attacking you."

Leo presses his watch and the buzzing stops "Would I?" The fly lands in his hand

"How'd you do that?" Bree questions as Chase goes and walks behind Leo

Leo shrugs his shoulders with a smile "I talk to insects. They call me the fly whisperer."

Adam jumps up from his char and stumbles over to Leo "You can talk to flies? Ask him why bees are such jerks."

Chase grabs the miniature capsule out of Leo's bag "Guys, Leo's messing with you. That's Mr. Davenport's spy fly, he designed it for recon missions. You see, the fly's head is a tiny camera. Leo's controlling the entire thing with a trackball on this watch." Chase holds up Leo's wrist showing a silver watch.

Leo starts to pout "Is there anything you don't ruin?"

"Nope." Chase smiles down at Leo

Leo turns over to me "Of all people...him?" Leo motions back over to Chase

I look back and forth from Chase to Leo before nodding my head "Yeah him" a bright smile spread across my face.

Chase smiles back at me before turning back to Leo "Leo, I don't think Mr. Davenport would approve of you using his expensive gadgets as toys."

Leo snatches the capsule out of Chase's hands "Well, then, he shouldn't have gone to Rock 'N Roll Fantasy Camp. Hello! You're almost forty! You can't rock, and you're no one's fantasy." Chase raises an eyebrow but then shrugs his shoulders and nods his head.

"Can I see it?" Bree goes to grab the capsule out of Leo's hands, but he swerves around her.

"Back off, handsy." Leo walks over to a desk and opens the capsule and puts the fly back into it "It needs to charge in its fly hive. I used it all night."