Back From The Future

↳ OUTFIT

OUTFIT

(Y/N) POV

We're in the lab at the moment getting ready for a mission, Leo is over on the computer by the time I finish changing into my suit. Davenport then walks in and heads over to us "Okay, your mission supplies are packed, the schematics have been uploaded into Chase's chip, and your transport is on the way. Did I forget anything?"

"No, we'll just guess what the mission is and see how it all plays out," Bree says

We all turn back over to Davenport "All right. A particle collider is a three-mile-long underground facility where scientists--"

Chase interrupts him "Race subatomic particles at each other at light speed for energy experiments." he giggles "So cool!"

"I know!" Davenport cheers

Chase and Mr.Davenport then do some weird finger thing "Deedle-deedle-dee!" Adam makes a weird face at them while Bree and I just cross our hands.

Davenport then stops "There is a particle collider in Berkeley that is accelerating out of control, and your mission is to shut it down."

Adam jumps up a little "Oh ho! Awesome! I hope one of us knows how to do that."

Davenport then starts to walk over to the desk Leo is sitting at "Okay. We have to act quickly. The scientists that operate the facility--" He pulls Leo away from desk "scuuuuse me—have already evacuated the control center, and if we don't shut it down in time, it will create a massive black hole that will implode the entire planet."

"Today?!" Leo questions "No, that's not gonna work. Today is Shelly Evans' birthday, and her mom makes the best cupcakes! I'm just sayin'. That woman doesn't skimp on the sprinkles."

Davenport turns to us, we all just shrug our shoulders then turn back over to Leo "Don't worry, Leo, you will get your cupcakes. Adam, Bree, Chase, and Y/n have all the training they need to shut the collider down. At least I think Y/n does"

"Hey I'm trained enough" I pout, Chase smiles at me then pulls me into a hug.

We all then walk over to the control panel "I don't know, Big D. I think these guys are gonna need some... ♫ backup! ♫" Leo then does a superhero pose.

"Yeah, and that's why you're gonna be ♫ back-up! ♫" Davenport does the same pose as Leo "here in the lab with me."

Adam starts to laugh "Oh, he said "backup" and you said "backup." Saying things twice makes it funny! Oh! Saying things twice makes it fun--"

"Stop it!" Davenport shouts

All of a sudden a sphere of light appears from the ceiling and lands on the ground and then a man appears "No, no, no!!! Aaaah!"