Merry Glitchmas

↳ Outfit

Outfit

(Y/N) POV

It's that time of the year again which means I can finally walk around in my Christmas wear again. I was helping Chase with wrapping gifts in the living room when Davenport walk through the front door and set down a few bags "Ho, ho, ho! Santa's here!"

Leo shakes his head while we all gather around "I'm not sitting on your lap, just hand out the gifts."

Davenport smiles and starts to pulls out a few things "Presenting this holiday season's hottest new action figures! Adam, Bree, Chase, and Y/n!" he holds up action figures of the four of us.

"Wow!"

"Awesome"

"Cool!"

"Toys!!!" Adam shouts over the three of us.

We each take hold of the action figure of ourselves while Tasha laughs "They're so cute!"

Davenport nods his head "Yeah. Now that the world knows and loves you guys, a toy company was eager to put one of these in every kid's stocking-- for a small licensing fee." he points at himself.

Leo then looks over to Davenport and clears his throat "Ahem! Didn't they forget a certain someone? I'm just saying, this face would look dashing in molded plastic. It appeals to children of all ages."

Davenport sighs "Leo, we agreed to keep your bionic arm a secret. Besides this is about Adam, Bree, Chase, and Y/n. And me!" he pulls out a Davenport action figure causing us to look over at him "What? It comes free with the set."

Bree smiles "Right because no one would actually pay for you."

Adam laughs and lits Chase's action figure to show a comparison "Look, Chase, yours is life-sized!"

Chase grabs Adam's action figure and flicks it in the head "Oh, and look! Adam's head is hollow, just like the real thing!"

"It's not hollow. It's filled with potential." Adam snatches the toy.

Bree looks over at Adam "Wait, potential? More like air."

Adam raises an eyebrow "What? What does that even mean?"

Adam, Bree, and Chase start to argue while I try and move away from them all but somehow get pulled back down. I groan to myself and cover my ears when Tasha starts to speak up "Guys, it's Christmas. This is a time to think about others, not yourselves. Which is why famed TV reporter Tasha Davenport is hosting a charitable toy drive at school." we all look at her "Oh, it can be a little about me."

"Of course it can, honey!" Davenport walks over and kisses Tasha on the cheek "Now that that little self-involved side-trip is over, check it out! Your action figures are now second place on the holiday gift best-seller list."