Spider Island

↳ Outfit

Outfit

(Y/N) POV

Waddling into the common area with my eight-month pregnant self and my husband on our day off when we walk over to Bree and Leo as Leo speaks "Hey Chase, Y/n wanna hang out?

Chase shakes his head "Sorry Leo, Y/n and I gotta make the most of our day off. I already organized the weapons vault, alkalized the island's water system, and taught a cute little group of dolphins to wave hello!"

I groan resting a hand on my swollen belly "I would love to hang out with you to get away from Chase and all his weird plans but I'm about to pop anytime soon so Chase won't let me out of his sight"

Chase nods his head "She right now next up, some light reading. Oooh." he grabs Bree's book and speed reads through it "She ended up marrying the vampire? I did not see that coming!"

Bree yanks the book back while I shake my head and motion towards Chase while I speak to Leo "This is why I can never read a book! He always spoils it for me"

Adam then walks in with a rock and Leo is quick to turn to him "Oh, hey, Adam."

"No," Adam says

Leo scoffs "I didn't even ask you anything yet."

Adam looks up from his rock and smiles at Leo "Oh, I'm sorry. Go ahead."

Leo smiles "Thank you. Would you like to han-"

"No." Adam then turns to Bree, Chase, and I "Guys, check out this rock I found onshore. I had to dig it out from under a wooden box of old yellow coins and jewelry."

Chase looks at the rock then looks back at Adam "Adam, this isn't a rock. It's a fossil. Let me see that."

"No!" Adam shouts as they tussle and Chase gets the rock, laying it on the console and scanning it

Chase gasps in amazement "This is a prehistoric sea spider! It went extinct millions of years ago."

Adam sighs "Way to go, Chase. You made my rock boring."