One Of Us

↳ Outfit

Outfit

(Y/N) POV

Holding Amora in my arms I was walking around the island before I made my way into the common area taking a seat next to the control panel when Adam, Bree Chase walked in and headed over to Douglas "Douglas, have you seen Leo? He's late for training." Chase asked

Douglas looks up from what he's doing "Why don't you just call him?"

Adam groans "Ugh, too much work. Let's just kick him out of the academy."

The phone rings on the monitor and I turn over and hit the button on the control panel as Leo pops up on a video call "Hello."

Adam, Bree, and Chase walk over to me and Chase sets a hand on my shoulder as he talks to Leo "Leo, what are you doing back in Mission Creek? You're supposed to be here for training."

Leo smiles with a sigh "Sorry, I had to pop back and deal with a little situation. Janelle missed me. You ladies can be so needy."

I shake my head rubbing Amora's back "She threatened to break up with you, didn't she?"

"It was implied." Leo quickly speaks as the doorbell rings "Ah! She's here!"

Leo then hangs up and Chase turns to us "Can you believe him? Skipping his training to hang out with a girl?"

Adam looks over at Chase "You might understand it one day if you actually have one."

I roll my eye as Chase speaks and motions to me "I'm married and have a daughter"

I nod my head then speak up "But either why he won't understand it cause he still won't skip training just to hang out with me or his daughter"

Chase scoffs "That's not true"

I hum "Uh, yes it is"

Out of nowhere the hydraloop opens and S-1 walks out "Aaah! It's her!" Douglas screams

All of the students get into fighting positions while Adam walks over and points at her "Hey, you look familiar. Do I know you from somewhere?"

Chase steps in front of me and Amora "Adam, that's S-1. Krane's lead soldier. She tried to destroy us."

Adam nods his head "Oh, yeah." he then leans over to S-1 "What do you say we finish the job and get out of here?"

Chase rolls his eyes and looks at the girl "What are you doing here?"

S-1 looks at Chase "I figured since this is the Bionic Academy, you're the only people who might be able to help. Something's wrong with me."

I nod my head and step from behind Chase "Yeah, we already know that, Psycho Sally. You tried to crush Leo and take us all out."