Mission Invisible

↳ Outfit

Outfit

(Y/N) POV

Leo, Bree, and I were in the main school hallway while Principle Perry is going through student's bags "A-ha! Cell phones are a violation."

Leo shakes his head "I think you sticking your hand in my backpack is also a violation."

Principle Perry starts waving the phone in his face "planning on texting your girlfriend in class, were you?"

I start laughing "him" I point at Leo and start laughing again

Leo looks over at me and shakes his head before turning back to Principle Perry "I don't have a girlfriend."

"Yeah, well, now you don't have a cell phone either." Principle Perry tosses his phone into a bucket "Bye-bye. Next!" I walk up and let Perry search my bag only for her to find my phone as well and throw it into the bucket "Next!"

I walk with Leo over to Chase and Adam "She took my phone" I whine, Chase gives me a small smile and pulls me into a side hug.

"What are you whining about, she took mine too and reminded me I don't have a girlfriend. By the way, why didn't she question if you were going to text your boyfriend?" Leo asks looking over at me.

"Um, have you seen my boyfriend?" I pull away from Chase "If I texted him during school hours he would start lecturing me on how much time I wasted texting when I could have been learning"

Chase turns over to me "I would not" he whines

I turn over to him with a raised eyebrow "really?" he nods his head yes "okay, remember when I text you during 3rd period a few weeks ago" once again he nods his head, yes but this time very slowly "after class you met up with me and spent the whole lunch hour lecturing about the precious seconds of learning I missed texting you"

"Well you did miss out on learning, I mean come on you missed learning abo--mmmh" I quickly cover Chase's mouth right as Bree lands us causing Leo to scream in shock.

Bree turns over to us as I drop my hand from Chase's mouth "morning, boys and girl"

Leo turns over to us "seriously, can we put a bell on her?"

Chase nods his head "Yeah, you gotta chill on the super agility. Somebody's gonna see you using your bionics."

Bree scoffs and places her hands on her hips "no one ever sees me. I mean, you didn't see me swipe your lunch money." Bree then holds up some money in front of Chase.

Chase starts checking his pockets "Oh, you're good!" He goes to grab his money but Bree walks away before Chase can get to it.

Principle Perry walks over to Bree "Hey, you! How'd you get past my checkpoint? I sent you to the back of the line."