The Vanishing

Part 1 and 2 in the same chapter

Outfit

(Y/N) POV

I've been away from everyone today relaxing in my room with Amora as she sleeps in her crib. I was just about to fall asleep when a worried shout start to come from the halls "Y/n! Amora!" that shout was from my husband who burst into the room relief washing over his face at the sight of me and Amora "Oh thank god your here"

Which a confused look on my face I feel arms wrap around me and I quickly wrap my arms around him knowing something must be wrong "Chase what's going on?"

Chase pulls away eyes scanning my face "All the students just disappeared and when Bree told us she look around and couldn't find anyone I got worried you and Amora were gone to" he rambles out.

I arch my brow "What do you mean they disappeared?"

Chase shakes his head and walks over picking Amora up from her crib and handing her to me rushing me out the door. "They just vanished, Daniel vanished in front of us and then Daniel appears on the monitor and told us Giselle hacked into their chips and geo-leaped them to her lab. We don't have much time everyone is suiting up and I had to find you. Y/n I need you to take Amora and find somewhere safe to hide."

I shake my head "No Chase I wanna help"

Chase licks his lips trying to hurry me along "You can't, this is dangerous and if something happens Amora needs a parent around so I need you to sit out on this one"

Pulling me into the common area I see everyone suit up ready to leave whenever they notice me "Y/n your okay, we will drop You and Amora off with Tasha incase anything happens we don't want Amore going up with parents" Davenport says

With worry in my eyes I look at Chase but he nods his head in agreement "Okay"

Thankfully everyone made it out safe, I was currently at the house back in mission creek in the lab where they dropped me off. Whenever the mission was over the students went back to the island and everyone else came back here. When Chase first got through the door he immediately came to check on me and Amora then told me how their chips where destroyed.

Now where in the lab whenever Douglas and Davenport walks in "Good news, guys. We can fix your bionics."

Bree perks up "Really?"

Douglas nods his head "When we left Giselle's lab, I took some of her research. By combining her technology with ours, we'll be able to create one universal super chip that can adapt to any bionic operating system, which means you'll all get the upgrade."

Bree smiles with joy "That means we're no longer obsolete!"

Chase pulls me into a hug "Yes! We're back!"