The Haunting Of Mission Creek High

↳ Outfit

Outfit

(Y/N) POV

Adam, Bree, Chase, and I were in the main school hallway talking to each "Psst!" we turn over to see Leo head popping up from behind a door "Hey, guys, you ever have that nightmare where you're standing in the middle of the school in nothing but your birthday suit?" walks out in a towel and I go to laugh but Chase covers my mouth "Well, it's happening to me! Someone stole my clothes while I was in the shower!"

Adam sighs and steps closer to Leo "Well, you know, when I lose something, I find it helps to ask yourself: Where's the last place you saw it?"

Leo looks up at Adam "On my body."

Adam looks Leo up and down "And you definitely checked there?"

Bree shakes her head "That is so mean. Who would do that to you?"

I groan and move Chase's hand away from my mouth "I have an idea"

They turn to me "Who?"

I point over to Trent who walks in wearing Leo's clothes "A-yo!"

Adam, Bree, and Chase look at each other and nod their heads "Ah."

Leo turns over and looks at Trent "Trent? You took my clothes?"

"Well, yeah. How else am I supposed to play Attack of the Giant Trent? Fee-fi-fo-fum. I smell the blood of a wimpy one!" Trent sniffs Leo "Get it?" he starts to whispers "It's you." Trent steps over and bends down only to rip the pants "Ooh! Tear in aisle two! Looks like your mommy's gonna have to buy you clothes at the not big and the not tall store." he laughs and walks away.

Leo continues to hold his towel "Why does Trent always pick on me more than anyone else?"

Chase smiles "Well, I outsmart him. I've studied his schedule and routine to ensure that we're never alone together. I even know when he is gonna take a..."

"Bathroom break!" Trent shouts and runs away.

Chase looks at us "Right on time."

I shake my head and pat Chase on the chest "Babe, you need a hobby." Chase's smile drops as he tries to think up something.

"I'm sick of this. I'm gonna go offer Trent a choice. Stop picking on me or suffer the consequences." Leo walks into the cafeteria.

Chase takes my hand and we start to walk off until we hear Leo scream and Trent come walking into the hallway waving around Leo's towel "Camera phones on, people. We've got a runner!" everyone goes running towards the cafeteria to get a picture.

Leo walks out of the school office wearing a pantsuit and heads over to us "Lost and found didn't have anything, so Principal Perry loaned me her emergency pantsuit."