Three Minus Bree

↳ Outfit

Outfit

(Y/N) POV

Adam, Leo, Chase, and I were sitting on the bench in the main school hallway when Bree came walking over with a pamphlet in her hand "Hey, did you guys know we had a study abroad program?"

Adam furrows his brows "Why would I go to another country to do something I don't do here?"

Bree leans over to Chase and I opening up the pamphlet "Look, it says you get to spend a whole semester at a high school in Australia. And guess what? I applied."

Leo nods his head "Cool! Kelly Porter went last year. She got sucker-punched by a kangaroo."

Adam smiles "Well, all right, I guess we're going to Australia."

Bree quickly shakes her head "Uh, no, no, no. No way. This is my thing. I mean, I can finally be on my own. I can study, travel, make new friends..."

Chase turns to Bree "Mmm, I hate to be a wet blanket--"

Resting my head on Chase's shoulder I comment "No, you don't."

Chase looks at me only to receive a smile then looks back at Bree "But Mr. Davenport is never gonna let you do this. You can't go on missions if you're halfway across the world."

Bree shrugs her shoulders "Well, sure I can. I mean, I haven't figured out all the details yet, but there's gotta be a way to make it work."

Leo shakes his head "Not unless these two can unlock a new ability and Y/n can learn to manipulated electricity in a new way to make up for you not being here."

Adam perks up "Ooh! Well, maybe I can unlock an ability where I disappear and reappear somewhere else. Let me try." he starts to grunt while looking like he's trying to take a shit "Did it work?"

Chase shakes his head and stands up "You didn't do it long enough. Try it again, this time, more grunting." Adam closes his eyes and starts grunting again. Chase beckons us over to walk around to the other side of Adam. Adam opens his eyes and all start cheering "You did it!"

✨