Bionic Rebellion Part 2

↳ Outfit

Outfit

(Y/N) POV

Bree turns to us after looking at the screen "What are we gonna do? We have to save Mr. Davenport."

Adam turns over "And Perry."

Chase nods his head "Absolutely."

While I on the other hand add "Time permitting."

Sebastian smiles over at us "You know what? I'll save you the trip. You can say goodbye to both of them from here." he presses a button on his watch and starts a video conference with Davenport and Perry in the hydraloop.

Perry points to the screen "Look! It's the mechanical and electric people."

Davenport ecstatically smiles "Yes, we're saved."

"Not exactly," Sebastian says

"Sebastian." Davenport repeats

Chase quickly starts to speak "He blew up the hydraloop tunnel and cut off your oxygen supply."

Adam nods his head "So, bad news we're gonna need a new hydraloop."

"Adam!" I shout

Adam sighs "Well, I can't tell him we're gonna need a new father too. That'd be rude."

Davenport shakes his head "Look, will somebody please tell me what's going on?"

Bree steps up and starts to explain "Sebastian knows about Krane and he's trying to start a rebellion with the rest of the students."

Davenport raises an eyebrow "What? How does he know about Krane?"

Adam and Bree glared at Chase while I look down at the floor sadly "...I might have told him. Only because I thought we were friends." Chase responds

Perry perks up "See? There's your first mistake. Who'd wanna be your friend?"

I lift my head and walk over, laying a hand on Chase's shoulder while looking at the screen "Hey! That's just uncalled for!"

Perry rolls her eyes while Sebastian starts to speak "Chase has been very helpful, and once my brothers and sisters hear what really happened to our father, they'll join me. Then...we can fulfill his dreams of bionic humans ruling the world."

Davenport turns over to us "Guys, don't let him near the other students. They're not ready to know about Krane yet! They won't understand why we had to destroy their creator."

Sebastian smiles "Then you probably shouldn't have just told them."

"Please believe me. I was planning on telling you about Krane eventually, but I couldn't let anything interfere with teaching you to become bionic heroes. I needed you to trust-- " Davenport starts to speak but the live feed cuts out.