Lab Rats: On The Edge Part 1

↳ Outfit

Outfit

(Y/N) POV

Adam, Bree, Chase, and I were sitting in the common area on the bench next to the hydraloop when Leo and S-1 came over to us "Well, guys, it took a while, but we finally came up with S-1's new name."

S-1 nods her head "We went through hundreds before we came up with the perfect one."

I perk up and look at them "What is it?" Leo and S-1 then simultaneously say two different names.

"Charlotte."

"Taylor."

Leo and Taylor look at each other "Right, Taylor. My...second choice." Leo comments

Bree nods her head letting the name sink in "I like it."

Chase throws an arm around me and agrees with Bree "Yeah, great name."

"Taylor suit you" I comment

Adam on the other hand shrugs his shoulders "Eh, it doesn't really matter to me. I didn't remember your other name and I'm not gonna remember this one either."

Davenport then walks over to us before anyone can say anything "Hey guys. I have some very exciting news."

Adam smiles "You're finally eligible for senior citizen discounts?"

Davenport frowns "No. Maybe. I don't want to talk about it. Look... the President called and he is honoring you guys with a prestigious award for completing mission number 1,000."

Taylor smiles "That's awesome. Congratulations, guys."

Chase smiles but motions his hands around "Thanks, but technically, if you count all the missions where our bionics were still a secret, the number is actually 2,604. But who's counting?"

I arch an eyebrow and look at my husband "You are. That's all you do is count."

Chase scoffs "I do not. But just for the record, that's the 53rd time that you've told me that."

"You just proved my point" I comment shaking my head

Leo rolls his eyes and butt in between mine and Chase's argument "This is going to be great! It's about time I got honored for something. So, when is this little shin-dig?"

Davenport looks at Leo and shakes his head "Uh, in a couple weeks. There's going to be a big fancy ceremony on the mainland. But the President's only honoring the original team, Adam, Bree, Chase, and Y/n."

Leo scoffs "What?! How can he do that? I go on missions with them all the time."

Davenport nods his head "I'm sure when they hand out awards for completing 32 and a half missions, you'll get yours." he then walks away.

Chase turns to Leo "It's actually 31 and a half" I then eye Chase and he casually shrugs his shoulders and pulls me closer to him "but who's counting?"