Sink Or Swim

A/n: Part 1 and 2 in the same chapter, yes I know this ☟︎ is the same outfit as the last chapter but in the show, the outfits are the same.

Outfit

(Y/N) POV

Adam, Bree, Chase, and I were on a cargo ship slowly coming out of hiding behind a stack of crates. When the crew members were no longer around Bree sighed and straightened out her back "Well, after the last six hours, I can confidently say that there is no lady-like way to sit on an anchor."

Chase groans while I start pulling feathers out of his hear "What are you complaining out? I had a seagull using my head as a nest."

I sigh and look around "Where are we headed anyway?"

Chase shrugs his shoulders while looking around "No idea. I can't pinpoint our coordinates without our GPS locators."

Adam smiles with a sigh "I bet we're going to Acapulco. It's where all the cruise ships go."

Chase turns to Adam while  Bre and I shake our heads "Adam, we're not on a cruise ship. It's a cargo freighter"

Adam shrugs his shoulders "Whatever it is, we're on vacation. Okay? I'm making the most out of it." Adam then walks over and sits on a large pile of rope.

Bree follows over to Adam while Chase pulls me over to follow as well "This is not a vacation. We're hiding from the FBI."

Chase nods his head agreeing with Bree "And if they find out about us, we'll become government guinea pigs and Mr. Davenport will go to jail."

Adam then puts his sunglasses on and sighs "Oh, will you relax? Ah, it's nice to get away every once in a while, isn't it?" Adam lifts his glasses and looks around "And where is that waiter?" Chase turns over to me, frustration showing on his face. I give him a soft smile and pull his head into my neck causing him to relax while Bree paces around.

 I give him a soft smile and pull his head into my neck causing him to relax while Bree paces around

Adam, Bree, and I sat around on crates when Chase came stepping down a couple of them and sat next to me "Okay, we're all clear. The crew just went to eat."