Bionic Birthday Fail

↳ Outfit

Outfit

Y/N (POV)

Davenport decided to put me, Adam, Bree, and Chase into a training simulator. I know I said I didn't want to be a superhero but after my talk with Chase at the lake a few weeks ago I decided it's time I move past things. I start taking training more seriously and I've talked to Davenport about taking me on more missions with the team instead of me going off on my own.

As of right now, we are surrounded by a deserted, Bree runs and does an aerial cartwheel and starts to look around while the rest of us stay back into formation "Guys, I have a bad feeling. Let's get out of here."

Right as she said that opposers appear, Bree super speeds out of the way while Chase and I flip over and fight off two of them. We kick one over towards Adam where he decided to send the guy flying through the air.

"Aaaah!" an alarm sounds ending our training simulation.

"Adam, that was the Rebel Leader. The whole purpose of today's mission simulation was to interrogate him." Davenport says

Adam turns around "I did, and his answer was, "Aaaaah!" " he starts to act like he was thrown.

Bree walks over to Davenport "Hey, next time could you maybe throw in a cute, blue-eyed rebel? What? I'm just sayin'. It's not gonna kill you to add a little somethin'-somethin' for the ladies."

I walk up over to Bree "She's not lying, sometimes eye candy is the best thing to fight" me and Bree high-five.

"Hey! I'm standing right here!" Chase squeals and pouts at me

Looking over to him I try my best not to smile "What? You're good to look at too" I walk over to Chase and wrap my arm around him from behind. "Don't worry I just wanted to punch them anyways" I walk over to the front of him and pull into another hug. He pats my head and kisses the tops of my head.

Leo starts to walk past all of us "Step aside, amateurs

Leo starts to walk past all of us "Step aside, amateurs." he grabs a pair of goggles "Go ahead, Big D. Set it to "awesome." " he then starts to stand in a superhero pose.