Bionic Houseparty

↳ Outfit

Outfit

(Y/N) POV

After a long night of tossing and turning I roll over and look at my alarm clock, seeing as it reads 4:52 a.m, everything that happened kept flashing through my mind. With a groan, I hop out of bed wrapping a robe around myself before heading out of my room.

Walking down the hallway and over to the elevator I can't help but take in the quietness in the house, I'm so used to the chaos around us that I tend to forget to take a moment and enjoy the quiet.

Lost in thought I wait for the elevator to reach the lab floor humming along to a melody that has been stuck in my head for a while. Once the elevator doors open I walk into the lab and look over capsules and take in the three siblings as they sleep.

I quickly walk over and open the middle capsule that belongs to the one person I know will help calm down my wild thoughts. Slowly stepping in and wrapping my arms around my husband, leaning into him as he starts to stir until he finally opens his eyes and looks down at me.

Wrapping his arm securely around me kissing my forehead letting out a small breath "What wrong love?"

Looking up to meet his eyes I shake my head "I just need you to hold me right now" Chase nods his head as I wrap my arms around his neck holding his closers as he keeps a tight hold on me.

After staying in his hold for a while Chase pulls away and takes my arms from around his neck so he can hold my hands in both his palms. Looking me straight in the eye I can tell he see my thoughts fighting with themselves finally figure out why im in so much distress "Davenport's going to be okay"

I shake my head choking up a bit as I finally start to let everything out knowing the capsule is soundproof "You don't know that, I was so focused on the fight that I didn't realize he needed help. I couldn't protect him, Chase, I could have stopped Krane from hurting him sooner but I was distracted"

Taking my face into his grasp Chase wipes away the tears that started to fall down my face before leaning in and pressing a long kiss to my forehead. Closing my eyes I take him having him close to me but I still can't help but feel guilty still.