Principal From Another Planet

↳ Outfit

Outfit

(Y/N) POV

I was sitting in the living room excited for something for once, tonight is the lunar eclipse. I just want to lay outside and watch it but Chase was way more excited for the eclipse because he decided to throw a 'party'.

I sigh and lean back into the couch as Chase messes around in the kitchen before he looks up and notices Adam walking into the living room "Hey, Adam, you're just in time. I'm having a viewing party for tonight's big lunar eclipse!"

Adam looks around and turns to Chase "Yep, all dudes, no girls besides Y/n. Definitely a Chase party."

Chase shakes his head not letting his excitement leave him as he looks down at the plate he's holding "It's gonna be awesome. I even prepared an out-of-this-world feast. These are freeze-dried food pellets just like the ones astronauts eat. Each cube contains an entire meal. This is turkey, peas, and mashed potatoes."

I frown and watch as my fiance eats the frozen food pellets before standing up and shaking my head "Chase I thought we agreed on normal food!"

Chase turns to me still chewing on the pellet while Adam takes one into his hand and inspects it "Wow, congrats, Chase. You actually found a way to ruin food."

Chase shakes his head still chewing "No, I made it better."

Adam smirks "Oh really? Food fight!" he throws the pellet at Chase only for it to bounce off Chase's chest and back onto the plate "See, that's just lame."

Chase looks down at his shirt finally finishing the pellet he had in his mouth right as Davenport runs in "Come on, guys, you're gonna miss the lunar eclipse. I haven't been this excited since the meteor shower of '98."

Chase quickly sets down his plate and yanks on my arm and runs out the door and over to the telescope as Adam looks back at Davenport "I think 98's the last time I actually took a shower."

I smile a little to myself seeing how excited Chase is "I cannot wait to see this!"

"You're gonna have to." Davenport shoves Chase out of the way "It's beautiful."

Chase goes to look "Let me see, let me see."

Right as Chase was about to look at the eclipse Adam pushes him out of the way "My turn. Wow! Cool!" Adam looks up from the telescope and turns to me "What am I lookin' at?"

I giggle a little to myself "Adam, a lunar eclipse is a rare and breathtaking event. The moon is passing directly behind the earth blocking the light that normally illuminates it."

Adam nods his head "Wow you spend way too much time with Chase!" I go to say something but then think for a moment and nod my head in agreement as Adam continues to speak sarcastically "And there nothing more exciting than a slow-moving shadow."