Simulation Manipulation

↳ Outfit

Outfit

(Y/N) POV

I think I have finally made it to the month where I could hide my belly but barely. Six months pregnant and for some odd reason, my husband still thinks I'm beautiful even though I feel and look like a whale.

Speaking of my husband I was currently watching him and his team fights the Exoskeleton for training while I stayed back with Davenport and Adam. "The exoskeleton's gone rogue! We have to take it down before it destroys the whole academy!" Chase tells his team only for him to once again instruct them on what they are doing wrong "No! You're doing it wrong! Wait for my command before you attack!" The Exoskeleton continues firing lasers while Chase's team hides behind the barrier "Why aren't you attacking?" Once again his team starts walking towards Exoskeleton "Well don't do it now! Retreat! Retreat!" Exoskeleton knocks Chase's team down and then deactivates while Chase begins to pout while throwing his hands in the air "Great. My team is down! MY TEAM IS DOWN!"

Adam, Davenport, and I walk closer to Chase as Davenport speaks "Well, I think we can all agree that's not how you take down an Exoskeleton."

I smile and nod my head in agreement while Chase frowns "Come on. Give us one more shot."

Davenport shakes his head "I'm sorry Chase. This combat simulation was to test your students' progress and as much as it pains me I'm going to have to give your team a big F. " Chase sighs with disappointment as Davenport starts to smile "Oh, who am I kidding? This doesn't hurt at all."

Adam smiles and walks closer to Chase "It's called failure, Chase. Let me spell it out for you: F... You know what? On second thought, why don't you spell it out for me?"

I arch a brow at Adam then walk over to Chase and kiss him on the cheek "Don't worry honey, just got to train more with your team."

Wrapping his arms around my waist Chase pulls me as close as our daughter will allow him to "That's easy for you to say you passed with your team while being six months pregnant"

I nod my head and smile up at Chase "True, I think your team just doesn't like you"

Rolling his eyes Chase lets me out of his hold "Not helping"

I start to walk off but shout over my shoulder "I wasn't trying to!"

Back in the room, I was busy putting together my daughters baby stuff whenever an angry Chase came storming into the room and flopping face down on my bed then starts to flail his hands and feet while repeating shouting into the sheets "It's not fair"