Bionic Rebellion Part 1

↳ Outfit

Outfit

(Y/N) POV

I was in the training area with everyone showing my group better ways of landing instead of just falling on the ground and hoping for the best. Right as I land on the ground I notice Bree get off the floor and walks away while Adam is grabbing his arm after arm-wrestling the Tank.

I shake my head and walk over to Chase and Sebastian right as Sebastian starts to speak "Wow. Looks like we've all learned a lot from you guys. Pretty soon I might even be smarter than you."

Chase chuckles at Sebastian's statement before placing a hand on his shoulder "Don't ever say that again."

I shake my head right as Leo walks in "Good morning, everyone."

Spin shakes his head with a shrug of his shoulders "Not for me. Bob kept me up all night with his snoring."

Bob sighs while crossing his arms "It's not my fault. You try breathing with this thing. I've got a Spin-sized nose on a Bob-sized body

I arch my brow wanting to say something only to have Davenport walks in "Greetings, everyone. I hath returneth from the mainland." He then accidentally slaps Leo in the face with his hand gesture"

"And no one careth." Leo slaps Davenport in the face with the same hand gesture.

Davenport rubs his nose before addressing everyone "Aw, come on. No fanfare? No balloons? No rousing round of applause?"

Bob shrugs his shoulders "I didn't even know you were gone."

"If you're looking for applause, try adding a couple more bathrooms in the student dorm. Maybe just one exclusively for Bob." Spin states

Bob nods his head "I gotta agree. It ain't pretty in there."

"I'm gonna take your word for it. Guys?" Davenport then gestures for the siblings, Leo, and I to follow him off to the side "So, how have things been going here without me?"

Bree smiles "Amazing!" she then stops herself and quickly corrected herself 'I mean, uh...we miss you!" she says while making a heart shape with her hands.

Sebastian then walks up from behind Chase "Don't worry, Mr. Davenport. Adam, Bree, Chase, and Y/n have been doing a great job. They're amazing mentors."

Davenport smiles "Well, good. Maybe I can cut my trip short and head back to the mainland tomorrow."

Adam smiles "Cool. He finally got the hint." he then looks over at Davenport then points over to Bree "I mean, 'She loves you!'" he says while he attempts to make heart shape with his hands.

Perry then walks over to us in her security uniform "Not so fast, Donnie Come Lately. Things around here aren't as peachy as the droid babies say they are."