And Then There Were Four

↳ Outfit

Outfit

(Y/N) POV

In the Mentor's Quarters, Leo and Adam were playing together at the foosball table, Bree was sitting down on her phone scrolling, Chase was busy ignoring me as he messed around on the tablet while Amora was also ignoring me as she was too focused on standing, gripping the edge of the coffee table playing with her toys.

While everyone was busy doing something I decide to pull out a book called 'Marie Antoinette Serial Killer'. That was until my husband finally took notice of what I was doing and rest his head on my shoulder about to speak before I interrupted him "Not one word, you are not spoiling this book for me"

Chase shakes his head lifting it off my shoulder "I was not going to spoil it"

"Yes you were" I point out rolling my eyes

Chase eyes me for a second then speaks quickly "The ghost is seeking revenge on the families who killed her!"

"Chase!" Chase quickly gets up and races off while I set the book down chasing after him around the room. Hearing Amora laughs at us while Bree makes a comment at us.

As I reached Chase I jump on his back but we both ended up laughing among ourselves as Davenport walked in eyeing me and Chase before shaking his head and speaking "Good news, guys. I am totally free this weekend. No meetings, no conferences. Just two fun-filled days with me."

Chase sets me back down on the floor and we both walk back over and sit on the couch as Amora crawls over and stretches her hands out wanting to be picked up. I pick her up and set her on my lap while Chase gets back on his tablet as Bree speaks "So... no conferences at all? You know, if we looked really hard, I bet we could find you one."

Davenport sighs "Are you saying you don't want to hang out with me?"

Adam looks over at Davenport "Well, if she's not, I am."

Davenport shakes his head and turns to Leo "Alright, what about you Leo?"

Leo shakes his head "Uhh... Big D, I'd love to, but I just really don't want to."

Davenport then looks at me and Amora "Girls?"

Amora shakes her head focusing on eating her fingers while I respond "Can't busy doing literally anything else"

Chase looks at me then Davenport "Don't worry, Mr. Davenport. I'll hang out with you."

Davenport shakes his head "You know what? I got a lot of work." Chase raises and eyebrow turns to me with a pout as Douglas walks in, looking shocked about something "Hey, Douglas. What's wrong with you?"

Douglas looks at us "I just got a phone call from Daniel."

Bree turns to Douglas "Who's Daniel?"

"Your brother." Douglas comments