Not So Smart Phone

↳ Outfit

Outfit

(Y/N) POV

I was sitting around in the lab watching as Adam and Leo set up some bowling pins when Bree and Chase walked in after getting off of work. Chase comes over to me and pecks me on the lips before walking over to get Adam and Leo's attention " Hey guys, check it out. We just got our first paychecks from Tech Town."

Leo rolls up his sleeves and walks closer to Chase and Bree "Nice! What are you going to spend it on? A video game? New kicks? A birthday gift for a sibling who wants a video game and new kicks?"

Chase shakes his head "Nope. I'm gonna open a savings account."

Bree sighs and turns to Chase "I want to like you, but you make it so hard." she then turns over to me "Y/n how do you do it?"

I smile over at Chase while messing with my engagement ring "He's cute, kinda hard not to like him"

Chase turns to Bree with a smirk causing her to roll her eyes and walk over to Adam. chase turns back to Leo and holds up a phone "The job also comes with perks."

Leo drops his crossed arms and widens his eyes in amazement "The new ePhone 7?! Those aren't even out yet! How'd you get one?"

Chase smiles "Well, Leo, as a rising star of the Tech Town empire-"

"We all got one." Bree interrupts holding up her phone.

"People are already lined up for the big release Friday. You should've seen the crazy looks in their eyes when I walked by with this thing." Chase then looks at Leo who stares at the phone with a crazed look "Yup that's the look."

Leo grabs Chase's phone "This version's got a new auto-centering feature to help you take better selfies." He takes a selfie that turns out horribly "Yeah, I don't photograph well."

Chase nods his head in agreement and motions me over to him, as I get up Adam starts to aim his bowling ball "Point that bad boy over here. You're gonna want to record this perfection."

Leo then starts recording Adam who was standing next to Chase and I "I'm Adam Davenport, and this is 'Bionic Bowling'."

Leo starts walking around doing a voice-over "Adam is six-foot-two, a rare combination of incredible strength and not much else." Adam rolls the bowling ball and gets a strike "Oh, yeah! Ohh!"

Chase then grabs the bowling bawl and stands next to Adam and I while Leo records "I'm Chase Davenport, and this is 'Molecular Kinesis Bowling'."

Leo then walks around Chase and doing a voice-over as Chase starts to aim "A native of Mission Creek, Chase's hobbies include being a tattle-tale, creeping out girls, and is somehow engaged to my best friend" Chase stops aiming and looks at Leo who just shrugs his shoulders not regretting one word he said. Chase rolls the bowling ball with his molecular kinesis and knocks all but two down "Oh! Oh, the dreaded 7/10 split! Devastating. Just devastating."