Bionic Showdown

A/n: I know Bionic Showdown is in 2 parts but I decided to make it into one part so have fun reading. Very long chapter and a good surprise at the end...

 Very long chapter and a good surprise at the end

Outfit

(Y/N) POV

After a very successful mission, Adam and Bree run into the lab while I was enjoying Chase carrying me on his back. After we got done cheering Leo walked over to us with a huge smile on his face "Guys, that was awesome! You just prevented the biggest oil spill in history!"

Chase smiles and sets me back on the ground "Pretty slick, huh?"

We all just awkwardly smile at Chase while Leo shakes his head "If only we could've prevented that disaster of a pun."

Bree walks over to Davenport "Hey, uh, Mr. Davenport. Anything you'd like to say to us, rhymes with good job?"

Adam leans closer to Davenport and whispers"The answer's in the clue."

Davenport scoffs "What were you guys thinking?"

Adam smiles and shakes his head "Nope. Not even close. Two more guesses."

Davenport sighs and turns to Bree, Chase, and I "You completely ignored my mission plan, improvised everything, and jeopardized the entire mission."

Davenport walks past us and Chase is quick to define us "Mr. Davenport, we bust our butts all the time. And all you ever do is sit around the lab making lists of things we did wrong."

"I do not just sit around making lists of things" Davenport looks down at his tablet and then tries to hide it "you did wrong."

Leo speaks up from his desk "That's true. He also practices taekwondo in his tighty-whities." Leo fakes throats up. While the rest of us try not to laugh.

Davenport is quick to shake his head "They are not tighty-whities. They are breathable exercise briefs."

Eddy pops up onto the screen "Whatever they are, keep your swinging high kicks away from my screen!"

Davenport opens and closes his mouth before turning back to us "Look, you guys got lucky this time, but without my precise planning, you are opening yourselves up for disaster. So just follow my orders."

Chase scoffs "Well, maybe your orders aren't always right."

Davenport stops in his tracks and looks back at us "Um, excuse me."

Adam sighs "He said Well, maybe your orders aren't--"

"I heard him!" Davenport yells cutting off Adam.

We all go silent as Davenport leaves the room "Okay well, I'm gonna go change out of this suit" I go to walk away but Chase pulls me back into him.